2X Plus Size Pocket Skirt in Nebula Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Torrid brand skirt
- May fit knee length or above, depending on your height, please confirm the measurements
- Fit and flair silhouette
- Double layered with an inner stretch lining and soft woven outer material
- Outer is 98% Rayon / 2% Spandex
- Lining is 100% polyester
- 2-inch wide thick elastic waistband
- Ruffle detail across the bottom
- Side slit pockets
[ THE MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a Torrid size 2
- Their website quotes this size to be equivalent to an 18/20W
- All measurements are taken flat across the garment. UNSTRETCHED
- 19 inches across the waistband
-28 inches across the hips
-.20 inches long in the front
- 21 inches long in the back
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email [email protected] so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.