4X Plus Cotton Sweater Cardigan in Dark Autumn Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ DETAILS ]
- 100% Cotton
- Knit sweater cardigan with hidden side pockets
- Flowy and oversized silhouette
- Drop shoulders
- Eyelet design knit into sleeves and across the front
- Lighter-colored contrast stitching
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a Plus Size 4X
- Measurements are taken with the garment lying flat and unstretched
- 37 inches from arm pit to arm pit (measured from the back due to the open front)
- 16.5 inches from the collar to the shoulder seam
- 20.5 inches from the shoulder seam to the sleeve cuff (this is the sleeve length)
- 23-inch circumference at the drop sleeve seam
- 37 inches in length (measured from the back)
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email [email protected] so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- Protect yourself from package theft! Once the shipping company (UPS or USPS) marks your packages as successfully delivered, the shipping insurance I use for your package will no longer cover your packages.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing