4X Sweater Cardigan in Earthy Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE CARDIGAN ]
- Thick and cozy knit sweater cardigan.
- 60% cotton/ 40% acrylic
- Relaxed fit
- Front patch pockets
- Drop sleeves
- Cable knit design on front panels only
- Light-colored contrast stitching
- Hand-Dyed and one of a kind
- This batch is known to possibly run a little large, please verify your measurements before ordering.
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a women's plus size 4X
- Measurements are taken with the garment flat
- 35 inches from armpit to armpit
- 38 inches in length
- 24-inch max circumference at drop sleeve seam (upper arm)
- 17 inches from the top of the collar to the shoulder seam
- 20-inch drop sleeves from shoulder seam to wrist
- 7 x 7.5-inch square patch pockets
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS with insurance. The insurance covers your order through the shipping process. The insurance DOES NOT cover your order after USPS marks the package as successfully delivered.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.