Adult Cotton Twill Pocket Apron (One Size) in Seafoam Geode Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Hand-dyed tie dye aprons are one-of-a-kind works of functional art. Perfect for home or studio, made of sturdy 100% cotton twill and machine washable. A thoughtful and unique gift for weddings, housewarming parties, or a host/ hostess gift.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Port Authority brand apron blank
- Adult sizing- one size fits most (see measurements)
- 100% cotton twill apron
- Two waist-level patch pockets, pen pocket
- Adjustable neck strap
- White contrast stitching
- Machine washable
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- 11 inches across top
- 22.5 inches across the widest portion
- 30 inches in length
- adjustable neck strap up to 24 inches
- each tie is 40 inches long and 1 inch wide
- 6.5 x 8 inch patch pockets
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email [email protected] so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
- Protect yourself from package theft! Once the shipping company (UPS or USPS) marks your packages as successfully delivered, the shipping insurance I use for your package will no longer cover your packages.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing