Hand-Dyed Cotton Adult Apron in Dark Spiral Ice
𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙐𝙎𝙋𝙎 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 2 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚.
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Hand-dyed tie dye aprons are one-of-a-kind works of functional art. Perfect for home or studio, made of sturdy 100% cotton twill and machine washable. A thoughtful and unique gift for weddings, housewarming parties, or a host/ hostess gift.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Port Authority brand apron blank
- Adult sizing- one size fits most (see measurements)
- 100% cotton twill apron
- Two waist-level patch pockets, pen pocket
- Adjustable neck strap
- White contrast stitching
- Machine washable
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- 11 inches across top
- 22.5 inches across the widest portion
- 30 inches in length
- adjustable neck strap up to 24 inches
- each tie is 40 inches long and 1 inch wide
- 6.5 x 8 inch patch pockets
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS with insurance.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.