L Pocket Maxi Dress in Pink Spiral Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DRESS ]
- hand-dyed using and one-of-a-kind
- 75% viscose / 22% polyester/ 3% elastane
- incredibly soft
- side pockets and hip area
- thicker jersey blend
- wider tank straps are perfect for concealing bra straps
- loose, comfortable fit
- crew neckline
- shift style silhouette
- long maxi length
- side slits at leg
- rounded hemline
- white contrast stitching
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Ladies size LARGE
- 42-inch bust
- 2.5-inch tank strap
- 22-inch armhole opening
- 46-inch waist
- 52-inch hips
- roughly 18-inch slits at leg
- 51 inches in length
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email email@example.com so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS with insurance.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to the USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.