S Jersey Cardigan in Turquoise and Golden Spiral
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Hand-dyed and one-of-a-kind
- 95% rayon / 5% Spandex jersey knit
- Super soft, comfortable, and stretchy
- Lightweight, feels like a very soft silky t-shirt
- Longer in length, but not a duster.
- Long sleeves
- Light-colored contrast stitching
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a ladies size SMALL
- All are unstretched measurements
- 19 inches across chest
- 17 inches across the back
- 5 inches shoulder (from neckline area to shoulder seam)
- 14-inch upper arm opening
- 16.5-inch sleeve length
- length in front is 29 inches
- length in back is 33 inches
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email email@example.com so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS Priority regardless of how lightweight your order may be.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to the USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.