♻️ UPCYCLED M Silk Vintage Tank in Canyon Watercolor Ice
♻️ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝑼𝑷𝑪𝒀𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑫 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓. 𝑰𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒆-𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆. ♻️
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ DETAILS ]
- Size: M
- Brand: Jacqueline Ferrar
- Fiber Content: 100% Silk
- Soft and flowy silk tank
- Damage?: This top does have sone damage. There is a small hole from wear at the back of the tag, as well as the seam is loose up both side slits- the price reflects this notable damage and can be seen in the photos.
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Taken with the garment flat and unstretched
- 20 inches from armpit to armpit
- 20-inch armhole opening
- 1.75 inches across tank strap
- 22 inches in length (measure from the back)
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email [email protected] so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.