XL Foraging Top in Stormy Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE TOP ]
- 100% cotton weave
- Lightweight and breathable material
- Longer top fit but not quite a tunic
- Oversized comfortable fit
- 3/4 length raglan style sleeves
- Vented side seams
- 2 large patch pockets on the front
- Light-colored contrast stitching
- Hand-dyed and one of a kind
- Billowy style back with gathering on back
- No stretch
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a ladies' size EXTRA LARGE
- Measurements taken with the top laying flat
- 27 inches across from armpit to armpit
- 35 inches across the bottom hem
- 24 inches long in the front
- 28 inches long in the back
- 12-inch sleeve length (from armpit to cuff)
- 20-inch max circumference in the upper arm area
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email email@example.com so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.