4X Plus Pocket Maxi Dress In Gold/ Purple Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Thick cotton-blend dress with pockets
- 96% cotton/ 4% spandex
- Slub knit style fabric
- Light-colored contrast stitching
- Crew neckline
- Thicker than an average t-shirt material
- Has some stretch but not a ton
- Hidden side pockets
- T-shirt style short sleeves
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- ALL measurements are taken with garment laying flat
- ALL measurements are the unstretched measurements of the garment
- MARKED A PLUS SIZE 4X
- 29 inches across bust measured from armpit to armpit
- 17.25 inches from collar to waist line
- 26.5 inches across natural waist line
- 33 inches across hips
- 5 inches from collar to shoulder seam
- 8.5 inches from shoulder seam to sleeve hem
- 22-inch circumference of sleeve opening
- 50 inches in length measured from the back
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email email@example.com so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.