L / XL (40) Bralette in Gold and Purple Geode Ice
Cotton bralettes are comfortable and versatile. Perfect as loungewear for days around the house, or as a sports bra for your favorite exercises and yoga. Or, simply enjoy the spaghetti strap bralette as a crop top, or wear it under low-cut tops and dresses. I recommend sizing up for comfort. The sizing is based on your bra band size (example: 34, 36, etc) and your letter-size for tops.
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- Hand-dyed using an ice dyeing method
- Fruit of the Loom brand bralette
- 95% cotton/ 5% spandex
- Double-lined front panel
- Each bralette is completely unique and one-of-a-kind
- Spaghetti straps with some stretch (non-adjustable)
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a size 40
- around a women's size L/XL
- elastic band measures 30 inches unstretched and 40 inches max stretched
- bust area 36 inches around
- front 6.5 inches long
- back is 4 inches
- 14-inch stretchy non-adjustable straps
- please consult the size chart in the photos
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS and the shipping cost includes insurance.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to the USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.