Plus Size One Size Kimono in Muted Spiral Ice
Tie-dye hand-dyed kimono in gorgeous spring-ready colors. This woven cotton rayon kimono is soft, lightweight, and one size plus and fits literally every size between 2X-4X perfectly! Brighten up your wardrobe or give a fabulous one-of-a-kind gift! Looking for a non-plus version? Check my other listings.
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ DESCRIPTION ]
- Light-weight, woven kimono
- One size plus fits women's 2X-4X
[ THE KIMONO ]
- 100% rayon
- Light, airy, and comfortable
- Oversized, flowy silhouette
- Completely one-of-a-kind
- PLEASE NOTE: This garment requires special care. It must be hand-washed and hung to dry to maintain its color and structural integrity. Failure to do so may result in damaging or destroying the garment.
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- 96 inches across front and back combined
- 48 inches back seam to seam
- 24-inch front panels
- 32 inches in length
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS or UPS
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the USPS or UPS, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.