S Jersey Dress in Mossy Ice
Please check all measurements before ordering as returns/exchanges are not accepted.
The actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
[ THE DETAILS ]
- 95% rayon / 5% spandex
- Made of jersey knit, soft and stretchy
- Short sleeves
- Knee-length curved hemline
- Looser a-line fit
- No pockets
- Light contrast colored stitching
[ MEASUREMENTS ]
- Marked a size SMALL
- 34-inch bust
- 40-inch waist
- 50- inch hips
- 9.5-inch sleeves (measured from shoulder)
- 12.5 inches across the back (from shoulder seam to shoulder seam)
- 33 inches in length in the front
- 25 inches in length on the sides (curved hemline)
[ RETURNS ]
- Due to the handmade and seasonal nature of my work I DO NOT accept returns or exchanges.
- Please verify all measurements, and ask me any questions you may have before ordering.
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can make it right for you.
[ SHIPPING ]
- All orders ship USPS and are insured.
- Once your order leaves my hands and is scanned in at the Post Office, I can no longer take responsibility for it.
- The shipping time estimate you receive at the checkout is not a guarantee.
- If you experience a delay in shipping, an issue with delivery, or a package is missing but showing in tracking as delivered, please reach out to the USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777.
[ ABOUT BUFFALO BETTY ]
Each Buffalo Betty Trading Co. piece is completely one-of-a-kind. I dye everything by hand in small batches in my tiny home studio in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. I mix the colors I use by hand and often create unique custom colors that can’t be reproduced. I utilize both traditional and modern methods and tie-dye techniques such as shibori and rain-dyeing.